FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter of the competition is ŠKODA Ireland, having its registered office at Block C, Liffey Valley Office Campus, Liffey Valley, Dublin 22.
- Competitions are open to anyone over the age of 18 residing in the Republic of Ireland.
- The competition prize is for 1 family consisting of 2 adults and a maximum of 3 children. Additional family members cannot be included under any circumstances.
- The prize is non transferable
- Winners (including family members) must hold valid Irish Passports. Passport copies/proof of valid Passport must be provided before the prize is awarded
- Winners must be free to fly on the following dates and times. Dates and times cannot be altered under any circumstances
• 30th November - DEP 10:40 Dublin - ARR 13:55 Munich
• 30th November - DEP 15:20 Munich - ARR 18:55 Helsinki
• 30th November - Over Night Stay with family dinner in Helsinki
• 1st December - DEP 16:20 Helsinki - ARR 17:40 Rovaniemi, LapLand
• 3rd December - DEP 09:35 Rovaniemi, LapLand - Arr 10:50, Helsinki
• 3rd December - DEP 12:40 Helsinki - Arr 14:20, Munich
• 3rd December - DEP 15:35 Munich - Arr 17:00, Dublin
- No alternative dates, prizes or compensation can be provided in the event that the winner cannot attend or should the winner accept the prize but subsequently cancel or cannot attend on the given dates for whatever reason. No alternative dates, compensation or refunds can be provided under any circumstances. The responsibility is upon the prize winner to board flights on time. No compensation or alternative dates can be provided for flights and connecting flights that are not boarded on time.
- The prize consists of:
i. Flights for 2 adults and up to 3 children
ii. Accommodation in family room in Helsinki with family meal
iii. Accommodation in family apartment for 2 nights in Rovaniemi, Finland
iv. Meals in Rovaniemi
v. Reindeer Safari
vi. Visit to Santa Claus Post Office
vii. Visit to Santa Park
viii. Visit with Santa Claus
- The Promoter will hold the entrant's personal information for the purpose of the competition. Data may be used for marketing purposes at a later date by ŠKODA Ireland or our respective agency. Data will not be shared with third parties.
- 10. To enter, simply share an image of what you would you give to Santa for Christmas, and explain why in 20 words or less. There are two methods for entering the competition:
a. Share your image on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #KAROQChristmas and tagging SKODA Ireland (@SkodaIRL on Twitter or @skodaireland on Instagram). Please be advised that your application may not be visible if you hold a private Facebook account
b. Alternatively post your image to ŠKODA Ireland’s Facebook page. www.facebook.com/skodaireland
- The closing date for entrants to the competition is Wednesday, 22nd November 2017.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude entries. Judges' decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into by the judges or the promoter in relation to judgements or awarding of prizes.
- No cash alternative is available for this prize.
- In advance of accepting the prize ŠKODA Ireland may request winners to sign agreement acknowledging terms and conditions of prize.
- Reasonable special requests can be accommodated provided the promoter is provided with advance adequate notice.
- The Prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use video and imagery of the winner and winners family for the purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and the winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the promoter may require
- Consent for children to attend may require consent from two legal guardians
- By entering the competition entrants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the competition. Any breach of these terms and conditions, as determined exclusively by the promoter, will result in disqualification
- The promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the competition or the awarding of the prize to the winner
- The promoter reserves the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify any person from the competition, to add to, amend or waive any rule without prior notice to the entrant and, in the event of circumstances beyond its control, to cancel the competition at any stage.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.